P3 Std no WiFi

Reaction score
Hi yesterday i bought a p3 std, ive was able to fly it but with no app, because muy device or my brother device(moto g and xiaome note 2) wont catch or see the WiFi signal.. And also my remote and Drone are fully functional but the power led in the RC is always red and when i tries to rebind it stucks biping..
Heeeelp

What changed between yesterday and today. Also how do you know if it's fully functional when you can't find the two together to start the engines. You really need to borrow somebody's device download the latest app version on their device and rebind using the app. Good luck

Reactions: Nickster
What changed between yesterday and today. Also how do you know if it's fully functional when you can't find the two together to start the engines. You really need to borrow somebody's device download the latest app version on their device and rebind using the app. Good luck
I have full control because it flies perfectly!! But i dont get WiFi signal in any mobile .. And its stragne that i have control.. The Drone is green un the binding Button but red in the rc.. But full control

is the rc charged up

I have full control because it flies perfectly!! But i dont get WiFi signal in any mobile .. And its stragne that i have control.. The Drone is green un the binding Button but red in the rc.. But full control
Yeah that's new to me because I thought when you had the red button on the remote controller that meant you no longer could control the aircraft. I suggest you try and find a friend with an iPhone iPad that you can play around with and see if you get signal

Maybe you can reset the wifi ssid&password on the remote to make it visible (again).

From the manual:
2zta8zo.jpg

Done that.. Keep con flashing light and nothing happen.. Few minuts ago i left it un tech service near my house.. Also notice that the gimbal light after All the beeping and chekout stay green, sólido green without blinking

so is it working now

So you can fly it with the rc light red..or you havent been able to fly because the light is red?...

It flies perfect.. But i hace no WiFi signal un my mobile or any mobile.. And binding fails, but still hace control :/ weiiiird!!

Well if you have control then no need to bind?...have you deleted and reinstalled the dji go app?..if you just bought it maybe contact dji and see what they say

I have read these posts at least 5 times since yesterday, I can't figure out what you are asking. Here we go..
Is the problem that your mobile device cannot connect to your local WiFi when you flying the Phantom?

Lets start again..
Binding keep on beeping and never works..
But Drone light is green, rc red, the Drone fl in perfect control WITHOUT DJI APP OR MOBILE JUST RC
when i tried to connect my mobile to the WiFi, i open my WiFi list in the mobile por any mobile and the Phantom3xxxxxxxx WiFi never apeears! So i cant connect, no WiFi signal at all

Lets start again..
Binding keep on beeping and never works..
But Drone light is green, rc red, the Drone fl in perfect control WITHOUT DJI APP OR MOBILE JUST RC
when i tried to connect my mobile to the WiFi, i open my WiFi list in the mobile por any mobile and the Phantom3xxxxxxxx WiFi never apeears! So i cant connect, no WiFi signal at all
That helps, to make sure I am following, you have no video signal and no data (Telemetry)

I have to leave for a while, If that is correct, At the google play store, look for WiFi Analyzer, by (farproc).
If it doesn't show up, must be the remote.
I can connect to the remote with out the Phantom Turned On.

Are both of the devices that you have tried on the DJI approved mobile device list?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic