P3 Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can`t record at 60 frames....low distance, no GPS fixation or without it......basically.......more basic then ours Pro and ADvance...

I just got their e-mail. I guess it stays between PV2+ and P3A except the max. video recording resolution. It lacks 60fps capability for full HD though.

• UHD: 2.7K: 2704 x1520p 30 (29.97)
  • FHD: 1920x1080p 24/25/30
  • HD: 1280x720p 24/25/30/48/50/60

I had the mail they asked 919 euros. Thats way expesive, compaired to the adv version

Being a P3 Advanced user, Kinda ticked they give the Standard version 2.7K video, would be nice to have the option on the P3A even if its 30 FPS.

In the video it shows the new flight modes, Follow Me, POI & Waypoints!

Looks like it's the same App we use on our Pro's and Advanced?

I wonder how long till we gat that functionality?

Looks to me like a P2.5! :):):)

Thats how I view it.

Odd overlap though having 2.7k vs the Advanced 1080.

I suppose for those that will never fly far and have simple needs for quality video this might work.

Has no value to me after having light bridge.

They Still push this... Common DJI at least have it ready!
______800_ENG-final_02.jpg

Reactions: FASTFJR
Being a P3 Advanced user, Kinda ticked they give the Standard version 2.7K video, would be nice to have the option on the P3A even if its 30 FPS.

Sure, I'd feel the same.

One thing that bugs me about the P3P is not having the option of 2.7k 60fps. I've just ordered a P3P for my commercial aerial work, currently still using my P2 with a GP4 and always shoot at 2.7k at 60fps – it's great for two reasons; to have cropping options, and it's less intensive to edit than downscaled 4k.

All these proprietary cameras appear to be the same, they all use the same sensor. The difference comes down to processor power and software barriers*. If you compare all three P3 models, the bit rates are; 60Mbps (P3P), 40Mbps (P3A / P3S). Essentially the P3A camera is capable of 2.7k – so perhaps this will come in a near future firmware update for both the P3P and P3A.

The P3P should be capable of 2.7k at 60fps considering it the same max bitrate as a GoPro 4.

*Perhaps all the camera systems are literally identical in terms of processor power too and DJI simply throttles performance over the range to differentiate.

Last edited:
this is essentially P2V+ V4.

TX looks exactly the same except that unsightly range extender is built in this time.

Looking at the way things go, I'm smelling a P3 Advanced + soon with an upgraded 2.7k camera.

DJI should just release the P3A originally with a 2.7k camera and this P3S with a 1080p version, makes sense that way.

Reactions: rrmccabe
I would love to see the 2.7K 60P added to the Pro and 2.7K 24/25/30P added to the Advanced in a future firmware/app update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31