P3 Standard

RCC

Reaction score
I am receiving a Warning in the DJI GO APP "MOBILE DEVIce (I Pad 2) CPU IS OVERLOADED PERFORMANCE WILLBE AFFECTED. WHAT EXACTLY DOES THIS MEAN? Thanks

It means you should try to free up all available resources on your iPad. Try closing down all other running apps before starting DJI GO.

Thank you Mike. I'll be sure to free up some space on the I pad. Unfortunately, yesterday my P3S all of a sudden stopped responding to any input on the controller, flew a very irregular pattern and crashed into a very tall pine tree! Not really sure what caused this problem. P3 going in for repairs. Camera separated from aircraft, both landing legs broke off. Just hurts to loose control, without understanding why.

yesterday my P3S all of a sudden stopped responding to any input on the controller, flew a very irregular pattern and crashed into a very tall pine tree! Not really sure what caused this problem.
Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues