P3 standard upgrade

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help please I've updated new firmware on my p3 standard and now it's heights and also distance has significantly reduced height max out at 170 meters and distance is not reaching nowhere near 500 mtrs it returns to home and after saying weak signal this has only happens with new firmware updated thank you

Not sure if this may be your issue or not, but after you upgraded, did you also update the GO app? If so, did you log in once, before you went to fly? The latest app has distance restrictions until you do the login. Once you do that, they will be lifted and you can fly normally.

Not sure if this may be your issue or not, but after you upgraded, did you also update the GO app? If so, did you log in once, before you went to fly? The latest app has distance restrictions until you do the login. Once you do that, they will be lifted and you can fly normally.
Ok thank you I look into this I may have to start all again can I updated again

I've tried all this, even downgraded the firmware and I still get the remote disconnect error

Updated my P3S and can't go over 90 meters even after attempting to change maximums. Any suggestions?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31