P3 Standard: Refurb worth it?

Reaction score
As the owner of two P3's (4K and Advanced), I'm looking to buy a cheap one for the company I work for. That said, I see that DJI is selling refurbished P3 Standards on Amazon for $399.

Have any of you purchased refurbished P3's via the DJI store on Amazon? If so, was the performance/quality as good as new units? It says they carry the same warranty as the new ones do, but wanted to make sure the quality is as good as the other two I own.

Thanks!

Goldsaum,

I don't own a phantom, but from what i found in videos and online, I'd say it is definitely worth it.

As stated on the official DJI website, (DJI Refurbish | DJI Store), every refurbished drone is examined by experts, cleaned, replaced all broken/faulty parts, repackaged with new accessories, and sold.

Like you said, the warranty is the same as a new phantom when purchased from an authorized seller, and can be replaced with another refurbished product within 7 days (may be 14).
I hope this helps you make your decision!

Reactions: Goldsaum82
Goldsaum,

I don't own a phantom, but from what i found in videos and online, I'd say it is definitely worth it.

As stated on the official DJI website, (DJI Refurbish | DJI Store), every refurbished drone is examined by experts, cleaned, replaced all broken/faulty parts, repackaged with new accessories, and sold.

Like you said, the warranty is the same as a new phantom when purchased from an authorized seller, and can be replaced with another refurbished product within 7 days (may be 14).
I hope this helps you make your decision!
Thanks!

Got my P3S refurb for $349 with $20 gift card on newegg. They run the sale often. I imagine amazon will price match if you prefer.
Worth it!

My DJI refurbished P3 4K will be here on 8/12. Paid $430.00 on eBay. I'll post again after I've had it for a couple of days.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl