P3 Standard RC Signal Lost/Firmware problem

Reaction score
Ok I have an issue that seems unique as I've been searching for solutions and can't find one.
I have a Phantom 3 Standard.
I bought a new controller (old one broke)
I am able to link it okay with the drone - I can see video - however I get RC Signal Lost error - and therefore I cannot control the drone.
I tried to link it with the old controller which give me all greens (no errors) but the antenna is broke with that one.
I looked up the firmware setting (by holding down the "graduation hat" icon) and I see this:
Product: Phantom 3 Standard
Current Version: Unknown
Get Firmware Version Failed
Select Firmware Version
None
....there is a line of multiple letters and numbers (I assume a file name) which when I press it says "copied".
The Download box is greyed out.
The None box does not drop down.
The questions is this: How can I connect my new RC? And is this a firmware issue?

Attachments

• IMG_8544.PNG
    IMG_8544.PNG
    57.1 KB · Views: 406
The 3 Standard Software Downloads and Installs to ALL 3 PARTS ... The RC unit.. The Camera and Wifi Board... and The Drone's Main Control Board.. so All 3 will work together...
When you are at the Download Page (pictured) switch your Wifi From the Drone... to your Router, so Your Phone can Download the Up Date, and Store it on the Phone, in the DJI Go App...
Then when it finishes the download, switch back the wifi to the drone, and let DJI GO... Update and Install the New Software updating the 3 parts together... They Have to be synced together.. Had to Do it LAST NIGHT.... after Replacing the Main ECU Board...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie