P3 standard decal template?

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have a decal template handy for a phantom 3 standard? Or possibly a unused decal kit from eBay or Amazon that you can scan for a very accurate outline?

I have a personal vinyl cutter and plenty of vinyl from previous personal automotive projects.. I just just can't justify buying one of the kits available (not fan of any of the styles or prints) when I should have everything needed for a DIY skin that I can remove and change up when I want..

Thanks
Sammie

There are actually several out there. But here is one of the first I ran into when I was looking for one a while back.
Skin Template , <------ Click that, It's a Facebook page.
If someone can do these cheap enough I would be interested in getting a custom skin made for my P3S.
Or here is a non Facebook page. ------> Templates

I downloaded this one before and it looks purposely degraded.. The edges are not semi-metrical and rounded when they should be angled.. They sell wrap kits so I can see why but still.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

@Samlilly2 I know this is almost exactly a year old at this point but I was just searching for the same thing. I found this image which was clear and clean enough for me to do an outline trace in Silhouette Studio: http://i.imgur.com/Kh49f3F.jpg

Oh, I assumed by decal kit you meant the sticker pages that come with the drone. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20