P3 Standard Controller Beeping

Reaction score
I havn't seen this issue before: When I turn on the controller, it instantly starts continuously beeping until it is shut off. Charged battery for 3 hours, same issue. Took the controller apart, and checked battery voltage and load, it's fine. Disconnected all cables from the main board, leaving only the battery plugged in, still beeps. I'm thinking the main board is the problem, maybe not even worth repairing.

I havn't seen this issue before: When I turn on the controller, it instantly starts continuously beeping until it is shut off. Charged battery for 3 hours, same issue. Took the controller apart, and checked battery voltage and load, it's fine. Disconnected all cables from the main board, leaving only the battery plugged in, still beeps. I'm thinking the main board is the problem, maybe not even worth repairing.
My only suggestion is to, with the battery removed, short out the battery connection, same as computer mother board having the password set and you need to clear the password in the bios. The theory of having your RC problem, is static electricity is messing up a chip or chips on the main board, your basically dissipating all energy that is left on the board.
Maybe about 1/2 hr?

Has this happened to you before or just you seen this problem before.

WTH, it is already broke.

Rod

would just have chuck look at it see if he can fix it .lol

Reactions: Multicoptertec
So I have same problem,it is beeping cause one of the sticks is not at 0% . You can try to move sticks around and it might stop but you need to calibrate them. If you connect to the go app it should stop beeping but you definitely need to calibrate them. I've been having this problem for awhile now and can't seem to get the sticks to stay calibrated but that is definitely the issue.

Sent from my Shield Tablet using PhantomPilots mobile app

I hope that shorting the terminals means after disconnecting the battery.....[emoji50]

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk

upload_2016-9-17_8-47-5.png

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie