P3 S controller issues (yellow led constant)

Reaction score
Ok my controller had gotten down to 5% so I charged it. Sometime during the charge the led came on yellow. Now this yellow light is on when the controller is switched off. The controller still charges and connects to the aircraft and to djiGO. Since the light stays on when controller is off it is a slow battery drain.

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

I have re-linked the controller and it links up. I have tried to let controller discharge completely as well as fully charge and still yellow led when switch is off!!
Any Ideas?

Hey, thought this sounded familiar.
Dang, this guy was really getting upset at me. ;)
Yellow LED stays on remote P3 Standard

Don't see a fix, but worth reading on what to try.

Rod

I am sorry I searched for this topic before I posted this. Never found anything on it.

Yes that is exactly what mine is doing. I have had it apart and battery unplugged for about an hour and still lit when battery plugged back up. DJI told me to return it, but they wanted me to return aircraft and controller.

"I am sorry I searched for this topic before I posted this"
What?, Kiss my a**, I just gut lucky!
It was on page #2
Search Results for Query: yellow | DJI Phantom Drone Forum :D

I think I would keep using it you if don't want to send it off, pick up another and send yours in for repair. Just send only the remote in anyway. ;)

Rod

I am sorry I searched for this topic before I posted this. Never found anything on it.

Yes that is exactly what mine is doing. I have had it apart and battery unplugged for about an hour and still lit when battery plugged back up. DJI told me to return it, but they wanted me to return aircraft and controller.
Write down you serial numbers to make sure you get same drone back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers