P3 Ronin Dreaming

Reaction score
Must be some way to make a mount that could hold the P3 /P/A and mount the TX for doing interior photos without flying,

Props Off
Could Almost use some Bike handle bars as the gimbel is free and as we know flawless.
Come off the top with a soft clamp, or 2 prong fork with padding under the arms and just slip it into it like the Ronin.

The Tx Sits well on top of the bird. could incorp a tray. or removable mount on top of the bars.
It won't be that heavy for a short run through the house, Use ICE or a Video Stitcher for the wide angle shots from the videos. ( Panoramic )

Dreaming but I think very possible.

dreaming.jpg

Just I have to much time on my hands.

Reactions: Advexure
There is a company that makes that actually. Saw it yesterday.

Please hold.

Searching for link

Tie some string around it at 4 points and hold it like a shopping bag. I couldn't bring myself to walk around looking silly like that

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have held it by hand ...The TX has to be with the bird...I have some strong plastic pipe light wieght and some foam wrap, I can use the tee fittings and angle fitting from home depot for the pvc.
Thinking agin

ELEPHANTOM

Ain't that somethin?

ELEPHANTOM

Do you own one? Explain how the Tablet or Phone works without being plugged into the TX? Please
And Big Thanks $55.00 is not much for me.

I Invited them to visit the forum.

Last edited:
Do you own one? Explain how the Tablet or Phone works without being plugged into the TX? Please
And Big Thanks $55.00 is not much for me.

I Invited them to visit the forum.
I don't see how it could. I think your best solution would be to mount the tx to your waist or something, and use a long cable to connect the tablet.
I hate that the version that holds the tablet is oos. The guy uses a 3d printer. Can't he just make more?

I don't see how it could. I think your best solution would be to mount the tx to your waist or something, and use a long cable to connect the tablet.
I hate that the version that holds the tablet is oos. The guy uses a 3d printer. Can't he just make more?

I find nothing here as well... oos Out of style?
I guess the lanyard on the side would be ok, but hmmm
I'll do some hand carry and make sure it's going to do what I want but this looks like something that could be made by ones self maybe a little better looking and stronger.
Guess I could use the plastic on a six pack of coke? :)

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
I find nothing here as well... oos Out of style?
I guess the lanyard on the side would be ok, but hmmm
I'll do some hand carry and make sure it's going to do what I want but this looks like something that could be made by ones self maybe a little better looking and stronger.
Guess I could use the plastic on a six pack of coke? :)
Oos = out of stock

Hello Ryan.
Its my product. It never went out of stock, maybe you caught me while I was updating the product page?
If you don't have yet, please try again, and if you have any questions let me know :)

Hello Ryan.
Its my product. It never went out of stock, maybe you caught me while I was updating the product page?
If you don't have yet, please try again, and if you have any questions let me know :)
Thanks for the update. I actually did buy it from you the day after that when I emailed you. But for that one day on your website, it did say that the tablet version was out of stock. No worries. I can't wait to get it.

Thanks!

Reactions: macsoft

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic