P3 RC Antenna Hole Plugs After DBS Mod

Reaction score
If you have a 3D printer & want to remove the antennas and plug the holes for a cleaner look after a DBS Mod Antenna upgrade, I've created a small plug that fits & snaps into the existing holes perfectly. I've uploaded the stl file to Thingiverse.
DJI Phantom 3 RC Antenna Hole Plug by Marcnaz
I measured the antenna base and duplicated it for the plugs. I printed mine in white and they match & look like it was made that way.

Great, thanks. Should be included with the DBS antenna - I'd pay a few bucks extra for sure.

If you have a 3D printer & want to remove the antennas and plug the holes for a cleaner look after a DBS Mod Antenna upgrade, I've created a small plug that fits & snaps into the existing holes perfectly. I've uploaded the stl file to Thingiverse.
DJI Phantom 3 RC Antenna Hole Plug by Marcnaz
I measured the antenna base and duplicated it for the plugs. I printed mine in white and they match & look like it was made that way.

Thanks for the thanks!... If someone needs some who doesn't have a 3D printer, PM me. I'd be more than happy to print a pair and mail them to you. My cost is very little, so if I could at least re-coupe at least mailing cost that would be great. Otherwise any donation less or or more to my paypal is fine. If you can't afford anything, I'll still get some out to you anyway. I'd guess in the US about $1 or so for an envelope, stamps and filament. If you live elsewhere in the world I have no idea the mailing cost, but I'll make & send you some.

Great, thanks. Should be included with the DBS antenna - I'd pay a few bucks extra for sure.
1/4 inch vinyl thread protectors from Home Depot is what the DBS rep recommended. They work great and cost about a buck.

1/4 inch vinyl thread protectors from Home Depot is what the DBS rep recommended. They work great and cost about a buck.
Yes, I bought some from HD myself, They looked ok, but I wasn't thrilled. I wanted something that snapped in and stayed in permanently without glue or something. But definitely an option that will work. Figured since I had the means to make some...

Yes, I bought some from HD myself, They looked ok, but I wasn't thrilled. I wanted something that snapped in and stayed in permanently without glue or something. But definitely an option that will work. Figured since I had the means to make some...
You are more ambitious than I am....:D:D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues