P3 Pro won't enter multiple flight mode

Reaction score
Anybody help?? Just updated new firmware to use new features (maybe I'll use em, maybe not). After the update was successfully downloaded, I followed the instructions to enter the multiple flight mode. After moving the toggle to F, nothing happens. No warning screen as it should, nor did the icon left of the GPS green bar show up.

The ATTI mode works, but nothing happens in F mode. (I'm somewhat of a beginner and the ATTI mode scared the crap out of me and my bird drifted away!!!!)

I've enabled multiple flight mode in the settings but after a few test flights am lost to what I'm doing wrong. Anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks for any help

you have to be airborne before you can activate it, i.e. move the switch when your up there.

I have the same problem... I think I would reinstall new firmware if I figure it out how...

Anybody help?? Just updated new firmware to use new features (maybe I'll use em, maybe not). After the update was successfully downloaded, I followed the instructions to enter the multiple flight mode. After moving the toggle to F, nothing happens. No warning screen as it should, nor did the icon left of the GPS green bar show up.

The ATTI mode works, but nothing happens in F mode. (I'm somewhat of a beginner and the ATTI mode scared the crap out of me and my bird drifted away!!!!)

I've enabled multiple flight mode in the settings but after a few test flights am lost to what I'm doing wrong. Anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks for any help

What happens when you put switch in "F" if multiple flight mode is OFF in settings? Do you get the message about enabling it? And are you in a hover?

The pop up window at left side reminds me to select the multiple mode in settings. So I followed the warning and did it as told.

you probably tapped the new icon at the top of the screen ?

No icon shows up. As the instructional video shows, when the user changed mode to F, a warning pop up window opens up. That doesn't open either.

have you installed frimware with formatted sd card?? I didn't... maybe is that problem for us

Have you updated DJI Go to 2.2.0 ?

Last edited:
Make sure you installed the correct firmware for your phantom and always calibrate the IMU after successfully installed the fw update.

Thanks for any help
I have solved the same problem... downgrade and do upgrade again... in advanced setting disable multiple flight mode and than on hover when you switch to F mode it will ask you to enable and than ioc menu will appear...

I have solved the same problem... downgrade and do upgrade again... in advanced setting disable multiple flight mode and than on hover when you switch to F mode it will ask you to enable and than ioc menu will appear...
I have the same problem.
Disable multiple flight after installing the app, then enabled it during flight and it worked.
The problem is, after trying to fly again, it STOPPED working. and you have to repeat the process again.

Reactions: JBG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj