P3 pro won't connect to app

Reaction score
Morning all.i updated my firmware and I'm now wishing I hadn't.the controller won't connect to the app and the light is constantly flashing red and green.ive checked the aircraft file and it confirms its at the latest firmware.any help appreciated

Yup update carried out as per instructions and the remote connects to the aircraft and will allow me to fly and film.

Hmmmmm. So which led is flashing? I ask as I can't see a definition for Red / Green alternate flashing for either the RC or AC?

The light on the controller. I'm assuming the firmware update hasn't worked on the controller

You can try rolling back the FW on the RC. Try using the
Graduation Cap method, albeit I don't know if it'll work on GO4.

e1705b6986f655c9f25411a5f072c049.jpg

One question, when you connect the device(iPhone or iPad) to the RC using the cable and turn on the RC, does make the phone to charge, or does not? If the answer is yes maybe you have a problem with the update, if the answer is NO, maybe the USB module is not working and that why there is no communication with the app.

Just curious why did you update the firmware? I am not updating anything until I absolutely have too.

Thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth. I recently upgraded RC and AC to latest firmware, I guess cause I don't know any better. Also have latest go app for my P3P using an nvidia K1 shield with android 7.0. After updates finished, turned on everything to check out status. And guess what, RC would not connect to AC. However, I noticed in app, I forget exactly where, I think under general settings, I saw snyc to aircraft or something like that. Looked it up on google, followed instructions, and behold, they were talking to each other. All is well.

Well, good rule of thumb, older computer, working, don't upgrade anything at all. These are flying computers....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik