P3 Pro shipped UK, 6 May delivery.

Reaction score
Just a heads up to say i pre-ordered my phantom 3 pro with extra battery last saturday 2nd may and just got text saying my p3 pro will be delivered tomorrow 6 may, from Buzzflyer.
Only four days since i preorderd!! Never expected to get it so soon as i thought i missed the first batch, my extra battery will be delivered mid-may though.
I'm not sure if they have any more in stock but if you want one from there i'd get your order in quick. :)

Reactions: leglessmatt
I'm watching how all the "beta" do as the US users have been dropping....!! Before getting mine. :)

My P3P will be landing at my address withing the next hour or so :)

I'm watching how all the "beta" do as the US users have been dropping....!! Before getting mine. :)

I agree - I can't afford to lose over a grand due to a firmware issue - however tempting it is to order one! Once property tested I think they'll be a major improvement over the P2V+

Anyways with the high winds and rain here I can't even fly my P2V+ till Thursday when there's a day off from the wind and rain!

I agree - I can't afford to lose over a grand due to a firmware issue - however tempting it is to order one! Once property tested I think they'll be a major improvement over the P2V+

Anyways with the high winds and rain here I can't even fly my P2V+ till Thursday when there's a day off from the wind and rain!

Which thursday is that then? its been bloody windy all winter in the uk!!

Which thursday is that then? its been bloody windy all winter in the uk!!

Thursday 27th August - Met office predicting 30 minutes sun - so get out quick and fly that plane!

Mind you the Phantom flys ok in 20mph winds - but today the oak tree in the garden is swaying to the point of snapping and I'm sure I saw a Ford Mondeo fly past in the wind so perhaps a little too windy for the Phantom...

Thursday 27th August - Met office predicting 30 minutes sun - so get out quick and fly that plane!

Mind you the Phantom flys ok in 20mph winds - but today the oak tree in the garden is swaying to the point of snapping and I'm sure I saw a Ford Mondeo fly past in the wind so perhaps a little too windy for the Phantom...

Ha ha yeah i dont think a bloody tornado jet could hover in these winds at the moment but i will keep my eye out for august 27th see if your right?!!

Got my P3 Pro today, all updated to the latest firmware and the dji pilot app works brilliant. Not had chance to fly yet but hopefully tomorrow. :D
My P3 Pro and PV2+ V3 together.
211w8kn.jpg

Reactions: Lew40

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20