P3 Pro fan

Reaction score
I have a P3 Pro and was wondering from others when the gimbal/camera fan comes on. Mine gets really hot when sitting still and it looked like the fan tried to start then nothing happened. Does your fan run all the time or just when needed. Thanks

Thanks guys. Now what do I do. I've only had it a couple weeks. Purchased from a seller on amazon. Should I contact them or DJI directly? Really hate to be without it if I send it to DJI.

Just looked.. It was on as soon as I powered her on. I guess Ive always heard it and thought it was something else.

What mode is your camera set to shoot in? I didn't think about it, but maybe it depends if I'm shooting in 4k or 1080. Just for playing around I shoot in 1080 since it uses less space. I'll change settings and check again this afternoon. Thanks for the feeback.

Found a fan blade caught under the cover. Works great now. Doesn't matter what video settings I'm using it's always on. Thanks for everyone's responses.

One of the testers on the litchi forum reported something similar and shared a video from a third person with a fan with broken blades, so you aren't alone. According to him, he had to send his to dji as the fans aren't sold alone for home installation.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl