P3 Pro drone and camera only?

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy just the drone and camera? Obviously I have the charger and controller but wanted a backup drone on hand (just in case) :)

not sure. i can probably sell body only for about $400 and camera for another $400. does $800 sound fair?

transmitters don't go for more than $200, battery and charger are worth $200 both maybe
so this way i'd be breaking even on a deal basically if i take just the P3P and gimbal / camera out of the box and send you just that.

Advexure was selling the drone/camera only for $699 plus free shipping but they can't anymore.
Those were brand new. Is yours used? and how many flights on it?

Reactions: witold
i'm sure they can't $700 is not enough to even brake even. i know msrp on controller is $500+ but no one buys them new.
mine are brand new sealed box, never opened.

not sure. i can probably sell body only for about $400 and camera for another $400. does $800 sound fair?

transmitters don't go for more than $200, battery and charger are worth $200 both maybe
so this way i'd be breaking even on a deal basically if i take just the P3P and gimbal / camera out of the box and send you just that.

That sounds reasonable to me. You certainly cant loose money or you couldn't be in business.

yeah, i am willing to break even on it to help out but i can't loose money. :)

i'm sure they can't $700 is not enough to even brake even. i know msrp on controller is $500+ but no one buys them new.
mine are brand new sealed box, never opened.
Well, until August 1st that's what they were selling them for but I've made other arrangements. Thank you for the offer.

Hi hunch,
You still have those 4k camera's for $400?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31