P3 Pro Battery Signal Error

Reaction score
I have a P3 Pro and last week was mapping one of our corn fields with it using the app DroneDeploy. The field is about 150 acres, so I had to use all 3 of my batteries. I went through my first 2 with no problems and then stuck in my 3rd one. It was not working, so I went into the DJI GO app. When in the DJI GO app, I received a "Battery signal error". Ever since, I receive this every time on all of my batteries. I called the DJI support, and they told me to do a firmware update, which did no good. The next day, I tried talking with their online chat and they had no answer, just wanted me to send it to their repair center. I'd really rather not send it there, especially if it's an easy fix. The lady I talked with also thought it's a battery issue and said I just need to buy new ones. I didn't think this was right, surely all 3 wouldn't happen to just quit on me all at once. My best guess is it has something to do with the probes in the battery slot because sometimes if I push in on the battery really hard, the error message will go away for a second. I've looked at them and tried to wiggle them, but they look normal and feel solid in place. I definitely could be wrong, just my guess. I've done a ton of research trying to find an answer with no luck.

Attachments

• 20160810_165616.jpeg
    20160810_165616.jpeg
    694.6 KB · Views: 519
Have you tried cleaning the contacts with a good electronic contact cleaner spray?

This may be due to a problem with the new firmware. I updated mine and all three batteries give me the same error. I downgraded my firmware to fix the issue. If only one of your batteries is giving you the error then it may be due to contacts as someone suggested.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20