P3 Owners - InterDrone Expo - August Poll Question - Attending ?

Do you plan on attending the Sept 9th-11th Las Vegas InterDrone Expo ?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Phantom 3 Owner/Pilots:

For all of us to know, please reply to the poll question. Thanks. garrock.

( I post this here in the P3 forum-section as it seems more active and separated from the P2V+ forum-section. )

I'm surprised how few are interested in the InterDrone Expo.
Well coffee and a t-shirt won't do it for me. Airfare, lodging, food, booze, and hookers and I am in! But, I would still want the free coffee and T-shirt, too.

Reactions: garrock
im going... just for the expo and the bunny ranch! I will volunteer, just as long as i get to be next to a hot airhead model thats scantily dressed.

Reactions: garrock
I'm staying across the street from the Rio at the Gold Coast Hotel; about 1000 feet away. They still have rooms for a decent rate.

I hear you right? volunteering for the bunny ranch? maybe they have t-shirts too.

Actually, it's more about the commercialization aspect of UAV's than it is personal use.
The after-hours networking events should be good.

$700 - Airfare and four nights of hotel (that is what it cost me)​

plus

FREE - Volunteer (who knows how and where they will assign you)
or
$595 - 3-Day All-Access Conference Pass ($75 if only to walk the Exhibit Hall, Film Festival, and Hangar)
or
$950 - Hanger Room Exhibit Table <-- I have a table for the REDbird Product

So,it ain't no real cheap deal.

I'm planning on going. Will be there for another conference (CTIA) and meetings at the same time anyway. Will find some time to check out the exhibit floor only - $75 registration isn't too bad.

I'm planning on going. Will be there for another conference (CTIA) and meetings at the same time anyway. Will find some time to check out the exhibit floor only - $75 registration isn't too bad.

There should be an InterDrone exhibit booth at the CTIA show.
There will be a sign to a free shuttle bus to the InterDrone Expo

I think it is part of your CTIA fees.

Reactions: Navin Ganeshan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.