P3 Not taking off, no error messages

Reaction score
Hello,

Like the title says, I can't take off with my P3 standard. The day before I had no problems with it what so ever! You can see what happens here:

I already performed a IMU and compass calibration.

Someone knows how I can fix this?

My P3 wont calibrate because it says I'm too close to metal and I'm not. But it won't let me take off and the motors won't start. Aren't you still suppose to be able to take off without calibration ?

My P3 wont calibrate because it says I'm too close to metal and I'm not. But it won't let me take off and the motors won't start. Aren't you still suppose to be able to take off without calibration ?
If your trying to do a compass cal and it's saying there's metal nearby, chance location. Make sure your house/car keys are not on you, and also cell phone is not, then move to a different location. And no flying is not a good thing if your getting any compass errors, or have never done one.

Just a thought... I don't know where your located, but I do know that if your battery is below 15 deg Celsius, it will not start the motors or take off. It will tell you your batt temp is too low SOMETIMES but not everytime. I have experienced this myself

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj