P3 new firmware 1.3.20 problem for load

Reaction score
Dear colleges

I try to load the new firmware and some things getting rare in the procedure, first was all ok I downloaded the version from DJI page the latest for professional, then I put the SD in the slot (gimbal) and beginning the sound that indicates the process is started... Then after 15 approx the lights of motors was Off and the blinking led's was solid red ... Ok I presume was fail the process so I power Off the aircraft and check the file ... The file just say upgrading ...... And nothing more ... I put again the SD and the aircraft beginning to sound different .. Lights off and very intense and noises sound, but the led's change red to green and repeat over and over like this. Now I cannot to load any firmware in the aircraft just this awful noise ...
My question is some knows how to restart the aircraft ?? How I can again load the firmware with any problems ? From already thanks !

This is the message .... Fail
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439652196.729001.jpg

I try to do it but the sound is very intense and awful ... And the message is the same ...

I turned my P3P off early last update. I put the card back in and it gave a loud beep over and over. I just let it sit there doing it and finally it updated. Might want to try just letting it go and give it like 30 minutes. Maybe put it in a closet to dull the beep.

Reactions: Camilo
Let it go for a while and see what happens. If the sound is annoying, put your Phantom in a closet :)

Same thing happend to me with a previous firmware upgrade. Just let it sit there and beep and it will finally stop the loud beeping (about 30 minutes). Also look on the front of the gimble for a green light and you should be ok.

Reactions: Camilo
Thanks for all .... The problem was solve I just wait around 15 min and then the sound stop and start to sound more normal the aircraft .... My recommendation is to be patience but DJI must to inform this kind of sound or procedure because is easy to confuse ... [emoji3]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic