P3 Moving to the left problem

By no means am I an expert (or even proficient in these matters.lol) but I would assume something may be physically preventing the gimble from tilting in that direction?? Or maybe calibrate the gimble? With the phantom powered off, does the gimble have free movement or is it binding?

By no means am I an expert (or even proficient in these matters.lol) but I would assume something may be physically preventing the gimble from tilting in that direction?? Or maybe calibrate the gimble? With the phantom powered off, does the gimble have free movement or is it binding?
Thanks for your input, it seems free of obstrction? strange?

Place the bird on a level surface while videoing an object that has a horizontal plane. Do this while observing the screen to see if there is any tilt.

I actually operate with the "Gridlines"on so I can check horizontal positioning thru the camera/screen before videoing.

As mentioned also try again the gimbal calibration and if all else fails adjust the - and + on the camera/gimbal roll( top right header HD icon then the gimbal icon in the bottom left of the just opened menu screen then select adjust gimbal roll and then select - or+ as appropriate to get everything horizontal)

If it is bad after that, it is outside of any adjustable parameters and needs servicing in my opinion..

Place the bird on a level surface while videoing an object that has a horizontal plane. Do this while observing the screen to see if there is any tilt.

I actually operate with the "Gridlines"on so I can check horizontal positioning thru the camera/screen before videoing.

As mentioned also try again the gimbal calibration and if all else fails adjust the - and + on the camera/gimbal roll( top right header HD icon then the gimbal icon in the bottom left of the just opened menu screen then select adjust gimbal roll and then select - or+ as appropriate to get everything horizontal)

If it is bad after that, it is outside of any adjustable parameters and needs servicing in my opinion..
Thank you! Will give it a go..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl