P3 knock off batterys.

For everyone else here can you let us all know what flight time you get from your new battery? I can't read the label either

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Look at the battery that came with your craft when you bought it. If a battery doesn't look like it, it most likely is a knockoff. Just hold your original battery in your hand and look at the one on line and see if there are differences between them don't buy it.

I would also consider the source of where you purchase. I would avoid purchases on ebay, amazon etc where individual anonymous people and small businesses can sell. I would stick to authorized DJI distributors, and reputable companies that sell DJI products.

This was a picture I sent to Amazon after I was sent a knockoff when a genuine battery was advertised.
It's gotta say Phantom at least.

Attachments

• 1458829197181.jpg
    1458829197181.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 459
Battery time is not the main concern, it has been claimed that non DJI batteries don't work with go app 2.7.1. DJI is putting restrictions for us not to use other branded batteries.

Stopping competition is not good for consumers.

Battery time is not the main concern, it has been claimed that non DJI batteries don't work with go app 2.7.1. DJI is putting restrictions for us not to use other branded batteries.

Stopping competition is not good for consumers.

true,

my only reason for not trying different battery for my 3 is the firmware lockout.
Not the battery itself,
If they can make a great aftermarket P2 battery they can do so for the p3 battery wise.

for those that say cheap stuff from china.....
remember the OEM batteries ARE made in CHINA .... so made in china is not always bad ,eh!

also now that you can buy a standard used in great shape for under 400 it is harder to pay 150 per battery.....

They used to say "cheap stuff from Japan." That was back in the 60s. Look what happened.

I've heard if your knock offs don't work with DJI Go, they will likely work with Litchi.

Remember - when you knowingly buy knockoffs, you are accepting a certain degree of risk.

Does anyone have some pics of Knock off P3 batterys. Or what to look out for ?.
yeah I bought two unfortunately from amazon! Chinese writing on them & they were 10.00 pounds cheaper than the original dji battery. basically any battery cheaper than the original dji will be a knock off! I complained to amazon and got a full refund.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl