P3 jerky video in flight

Reaction score
Recent update, no problems prior. Settings are as such. Checked gimbal screws and everything is tight. Video in flight shows as if is windy and turbulent, however, conditions are dead calm. Prior flight in windy conditions have always been fine. I can upload a quick video if it helps.

I’m out of ideas. Thoughts?

Recent update, no problems prior. Settings are as such. Checked gimbal screws and everything is tight. Video in flight shows as if is windy and turbulent, however, conditions are dead calm. Prior flight in windy conditions have always been fine. I can upload a quick video if it helps.

I’m out of ideas. Thoughts?
I think a sample clip of the video would help.

Checked gimbal screws and everything is tight.

Hopefully, the gimbal itself isn't 'tight'. It's made to be free floating.

But yes, pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry for the delay. Here is the link to youtube. Again, as a recap, this was done on a beautiful, mostly clear sky day with light winds. All gimbal screws are exactly as they were before I did the latest update. I really am at a loss on this one. Thanks in advanced for the feedback to all.

Did you recalibrate the gimbal to see if that fixes it?

Yes, gimbal ws recalibrated, no change. Also, reset the IMU, no change.

Hmm...ok. That’s all I got. Somebody smart will get on here soon with suggestions.

Reactions: RodPad
I would agree it's not a wind speed factor causing it. I've seen this before but only when flying a waypoint mission with Litchi and a messed up point of interest.
upload_2018-6-1_16-15-21.png

Can anyone identify the part of the AC creeping into the shot? It reappears briefly later in the clip.

Were you flying your own mission or using Orbit Mode Litchi or DJI Go? I noticed the last couple of seconds everything suddenly fell into place. It was as if someone turned something off.

The part you are referring to are the prop guards. The clip was shot while in orbit mode so I was hands off. However, I have another clip where I was hand flying and the same shaky video was present. If I put the craft into hover it seems to stop. Manipulation of the controls seems to set off the shaky video.

The part you are referring to are the prop guards. The clip was shot while in orbit mode so I was hands off. However, I have another clip where I was hand flying and the same shaky video was present. If I put the craft into hover it seems to stop. Manipulation of the controls seems to set off the shaky video.
Wasn't a prop gaurd. If you look again you can see it's the landing gear as the black foam is what you find on the bottom of it [emoji6]

Yeah that was the landing gear, it shows up in my vids alot.

To the OP, I think I would send it in for repair if under warranty.

I been trying to figure something of wobbling on mine, tomorrow I maybe sniffing some glue, or maybe that was my problem. :rolleyes:

Actually I got some shell cracks on one of the motors. :eek:

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4