P3 Forum Changes?

Reaction score
Either it's my browser or the Search Feature has disappeared. I went to do a search and was unable to due to not seeing the usual text or icon.

I also noticed with in this past week it has become a little more difficult to scroll on any page in the forum. I now have to actually click somewhere on the page before the page will move. And then after stop scrolling I have to do it all over again to continue viewing further up or down the page.

Prior to this past week the forum seemed to flow good.

Anyone see the Search Feature or notice anything different with page scroll?

You need to scroll down the page and on top right appers the search button

That is kind of weird. The search icon is covered up by the grey bar until you scroll down a bit.

That is kind of weird. The search icon is covered up by the grey bar until you scroll down a bit.

First search the search ....

Either it's my browser or the Search Feature has disappeared.
The search bar pops up at the top after your scroll down the page a bit.

I also noticed with in this past week it has become a little more difficult to scroll on any page in the forum. I now have to actually click somewhere on the page before the page will move.
Jacob is working on fixing that issue. See the following thread for more details:
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/scroll-bar-to-the-right-of-the-forum-is-now-visible.43717

The search bar pops up at the top after your scroll down the page a bit.

Jacob is working on fixing that issue. See the following thread for more details:
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/scroll-bar-to-the-right-of-the-forum-is-now-visible.43717

Yeah there it is. Seems like it is effected by JavaScript and possible google related banners?

I don't mind dropping to the bottom of the page to view the search, just knowing the process to access it works for me. But the scrolling issue is another story.

Thanks to those of you that pointed out the search process.

msinger, where does this need to go in order to remove the 2nd scroll bar?

<div id="uix_wrapper" style="overflow-y:hidden">

I'm not sure. I would need access to the forum code in order to tell you.

I'm not sure. I would need access to the forum code in order to tell you.

So does the code you posted help a individual with the scrolling issue, or does it not?

Maybe it was adding the app that affected you. I tried the app and deleted it since I was getting the notifications hours after I had seen them on the website.

So does the code you posted help a individual with the scrolling issue, or does it not?
No. It needs to be fixed on this website.

No. It needs to be fixed on this website.

Exactly, but I was under the impression your code was like a Ban-Aid fix until that would ever take place.

And now going by your responses, you may have meant for your post that suggested "adding this will help also" must have been meant for Jacob's eyes only?

Btw, other then this double scroll bar issue, and few other minor things, Jacob has done a decent job thus far.

And now going by your responses, you may have meant for your post that suggested "adding this will help also" must have been meant for Jacob's eyes only?
It's for your eyes too since you asked the question. Only Jacob can fix it though.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik