P3 controller battery repurposing

Reaction score
dc1b07dd367291811acbb3b6ebdc0f2c.jpg

Kind of off topic
So i dropped and broke my p3p controller months ago, broke it right in half and then i replaced it. I got thinking today "i wonder if i could repurpose the battery..."

I just pulled it. It's a 2s 6000mah li-ion polymer battery... It's got two red balance plug wires and two black balance plug wires... Is there any way id be able to plug this up and use it as a surface vehicle battery?
Got a little Tamiya I'd like to use it with

Any ideas?

dc1b07dd367291811acbb3b6ebdc0f2c.jpg

Kind of off topic
So i dropped and broke my p3p controller months ago, broke it right in half and then i replaced it. I got thinking today "i wonder if i could repurpose the battery..."

I just pulled it. It's a 2s 6000mah li-ion polymer battery... It's got two red balance plug wires and two black balance plug wires... Is there any way id be able to plug this up and use it as a surface vehicle battery?
Got a little Tamiya I'd like to use it with

Any ideas?
My thoughts are that since they are difficult to find and many have asked here where to get one, you might have been better off selling it back when you first broke your RC.
Even now months later it might have value to someone here, so perhaps try putting it in the classified section.

Likely a low-C (discharge) rated battery thus not good for high amp draw devices.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl