P3 case that accomadates itelite controller?

Don't know of any. I use the raptor hard case to carry my P3 and a non modified controller and purchased a Pelican case for my modded it elite controller. If you are fine with stripping he antenna after every use you will find more cases accommodate the controller.

You could buy a case that has a customizable foam insert -- like the Seahorse hard case (which is what Microraptor uses). And, then just pluck the foam out as desired. If that sounds like it'll work, you can find a list of other cases with customizable foam inserts here.

This...

c86fe737d0c5cb5f01ae23759d441ec0.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

P3P with Itelite MAXX Range antenna in Nanuk 945 P3 Foam insert. As you can see, there's plenty of room for my iPad Mini4, spare batteries, two 100w chargers, and other miscellaneous accessories.

I modified the large rectangular cutout slightly to allow the Itelite MAXX Range antenna with bracket to fit as an assembly with antenna wires still on antenna. Obviously, the antenna is not mounted on the RC when in the Hard Shell Case (HSC). But, I only use the MAXX Range panel for long distance flights. Otherwise, I most often use my 6 or 7dBi Omni-directional whip antennas. The Clean Install antenna kit is preferred to provide this flexability.

I hope I'm doing Jake some justice with the proud display of his decals on the Nanuk 945 HSC.

IMG_0904.JPG
IMG_0905.JPG
IMG_0909.JPG
IMG_0910.JPG

I landed a sweet deal on the HSC from B&H - so please don't hate on the Bright Yellow. At least I won't misplace it in the field.

Reactions: Silverwingflinx
image.jpg
image.jpg
[/ATTACH] ((MY SET UP))Nanak 950 this case carries sunshade for 10 inch iPad And iPad,7 dji batts 10 extra lipos for battery mod,4 dji chargers,the sky DC 100 charger.all cables and 2 batts for wifi booster and charger + a few other things.i really like this case.everything I need in one box.i did do some mods to case to accommodate the extras.the main reason I purchase this case was for the taller landing gear I order for P3A + I wanted more room for the extras.also I can order a new foam insert for this case for a p4.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Reactions: Gordon Stevens
P3P with Itelite MAXX Range antenna in Nanuk 945 P3 Foam insert. As you can see, there's plenty of room for my iPad Mini4, spare batteries, two 100w chargers, and other miscellaneous accessories.

I modified the large rectangular cutout slightly to allow the Itelite MAXX Range antenna with bracket to fit as an assembly with antenna wires still on antenna. Obviously, the antenna is not mounted on the RC when in the Hard Shell Case (HSC). But, I only use the MAXX Range panel for long distance flights. Otherwise, I most often use my 6 or 7dBi Omni-directional whip antennas. The Clean Install antenna kit is preferred to provide this flexability.

I hope I'm doing Jake some justice with the proud display of his decals on the Nanuk 945 HSC.

View attachment 80463 View attachment 80464 View attachment 80465 View attachment 80466

I landed a sweet deal on the HSC from B&H - so please don't hate on the Bright Yellow. At least I won't misplace it in the field.
I like the way you modded your case for the max antenna.

Reactions: Gordon Stevens

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20