P3 Can`t turn on IOC

Reaction score
Hi Guys and geniuses!

I have a problem when trying to turn on the IOC option in the DJI APP. When i slide it over to ON it stays there for a second then goes back off. The tablet i use is a Nvidia Shield, Drone FW is 1.2.6. And DJI APP is 1,2. Is there any others experiences this problem?

best regards

Øyvind

I have the Nvidia and when testing on the ground I have the same problem. However when I fly and use the switch on the controller it works fine. Try it at a close range and play with it. It could also be that if the controller switch is not switched to IOC then you cannot switch it in the App? Just a thought, i haven't tried that yet

Take a look at this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:harry

Hi Guys and geniuses!

I have a problem when trying to turn on the IOC option in the DJI APP. When i slide it over to ON it stays there for a second then goes back off. The tablet i use is a Nvidia Shield, Drone FW is 1.2.6. And DJI APP is 1,2. Is there any others experiences this problem?

best regards

Øyvind
The controller and Phantom have to be on and connected or it wont stay on.

What I do is rotate the Flight Mode Switch and then that allows you to set the IOC
You have to turn on Multiple flight mode and then turn on the IOC with the controller on and the phantom connected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers