P3 camera not working

Reaction score
So my camera was working fine even after latest firmware install.Then i went to use it ine day and got no live feed.I called dji and the ech said that it was the video card.Has anyone had this happen to them,and is it cheaper to fix than being out of a quad for 6 to 8 weeks?Also does anyone know where this video card is located?

So my camera was working fine even after latest firmware install.Then i went to use it ine day and got no live feed.I called dji and the ech said that it was the video card.Has anyone had this happen to them,and is it cheaper to fix than being out of a quad for 6 to 8 weeks?Also does anyone know where this video card is located?

The video card as in the micro sd or internal video card?

Probably talking about replacing the micro sd card. Also try replacing the cable.

would try rebooting everything and re-installing go app on your device (also try another device just in case)

Check this thread ...
No way to get signal in my P3A | DJI Phantom Forum

Reactions: Jeff48920
would try rebooting everything and re-installing go app on your device (also try another device just in case)
I have the same problem. I tried that and more. Rebooted everything. Turned on and off comms/airplane mode etc.. New cable. Reinstall app. Try on different device and OS (iPhone instead of Nexus). Started P3, controller, app in every combination possible. Tried "rebinding" controller, but wouldn't let me as it is already bound.

My symptoms are that everything works (controls, gimbal, recording, etc.) and the app will start automatically with the P3, and has the b;ue "connect to device" button. just no live video. and "No Signal" showing in a red box in the top center of the app. It gets all the other data, and otherwise works perfectly.

HELP!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers