P3 Beeping / no camera signal after gimbal replacement

Reaction score
Hi all,

I replaced my P3's gimbal today after having lost the previous one in a crash. I replaced it with a brand new one from DJI, and the install was simple enough.

However, after the install, the P3 is beeping (like beep-beep.... beep-beep.... beep-beep), and there is no signal (red bar) on the DJI Go app/no camera feed.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? I tried updating the firmware (there was an update available from when I first got it that I never installed, so I tried that) and that didn't do anything. Although, despite the upgrade being successful, the app still says "Upgrade Required" under overall status, and when I click that it says aircraft requires upgrade, and battery requires update, however there is no option to obtain these updates.

I also tried formatting my memory card which seemed to be the advice on Google but this did nothing.

Of note, the gimbal appears to be functioning; it has a green light on it and it stabilizes the camera as normal.

The drone's lights are flashing green on one side, and solid red on the other.

The drone flies perfectly fine and has hardly any damage, so I am reluctant to think that the accident I had has caused this. Just seems to be something with the camera.

Sorry, problem solved... I have no idea what happened but now it's working... I tried to find a delete button to delete this thread but couldn't. Thanks for anyone who read!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers