P3 battery problem and motor overload

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the forum and new to flying. I recently bought a P3 and the exterior looked a little rough so I thought I would replace the outer shell, so I bought the shell and replaced it very carefully being sure to put everything back exactly as it was. Now before disassembly the drone flew fine however; now the battery fits tight and everything such as the gps and camera functions work but the drone itself will not take off and I am getting errors such as "motor overload" and battery error messages saying that the battery isn't correct and the meter shows nothing on the app for the battery. Please help, I'm really trying to trouble shoot this and learn by doing the work on it. I contacted DJI but there only suggestion was to box it up and send it to them. I can tell you that the light on the grey box that the gimbal is attached to has a little light that flashes red now when the battery is installed.

If it is hard to insert and you have no telemetry from the battery it would be worth checking whether you have installed the power/data connector properly.

Seemingly you haven’t got things quite right with the shell replacement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen