Votes: 12 19.0%
  • 5 and I'm fine

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 6+ One must spend at least as much as the drone itself

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Hoping to centralize a place for those order hoping to eager to get a battery fast. People have been mentioning places that have them in stock across multiple threads. Hoping to make it easier for people to find. If you locate batteries or are in contact with a vendor (ask them how many they have, please) post an update here. I'll be doing some scrounging tonight. Vendors, please post updates here.

Myself, hoping to find a place on east coast that has them in stock and can ship fast.

Bump this thread if it gets off the first page. Thanks!

My extra battery from the P3P + Lipo package arrived just 10 min ago. Bought the P3 from quadcopters.co.uk. Delivered to Scotland today.

I also have a third on order from another company, according to parcel tracking it is due to arrive on Monday. The other company with stock (or at least had stock when I ordered) is firstpersonview.co.uk

At last, decent flight time this weekend.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433515594.990606.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was able to get mine through

Golf tech Sunnyvale ca.

And

Sheldons Hobby off trade zone in San Jose
20150604_164655.jpg

Cool. be sure to denote if... above retail or not. Amazon stock is like $20-30 above retail.

Still having issues finding stock on the east coast. Adorama, Beach, B&H---all OOS
Amazon and ebay are gouging and many of those vendors don't truly have them in stock.

This is the answer that I received from DJI just now in an email that I sent two days ago inquiring about an order I sent to them on 5-18 and prepaid it. This was the second request, I did not get an answer on my original inquiry.

"Thanks for purchasing our DJI products, we're very happy to serve for you.
Really sorry for the delay of your order since our warehouse team is facing some logistic issues lately.
But don't worry about this while we will try our best ship out your order in these few days on/before this week.
You will receive it very soon. If you want cancel your order and purchase it locally please inform us timely."
Thank you !

No I don't want a refund, just the batteries.

It is just not right good customer relations that they promise delivery in 10 to 15 days, take a prepayment and not ship the batteries as promised. Obviously, they have shipped a lot of batteries to many different dealers to fill the demand. They would never be able to meet that demand without the dealers and their distribution network I just ordered one more from a California dealer and probably will have that one before I get the original order from DJI.

Well now that I've vented, back to more important things:eek::) This is really a great drone with a lot of promise as soon as the supply catches up with the demand.

So, just got another delay email from my original battery source... not their fault, it's the DJI shipping.

I just found this place online and ordered one "In Stock, ships in 1 business day"

http://www.ritzcamera.com/product/DJPH34480BAT.htm

Guess I'll let you all know on Monday "business day" if I get a shipping notice or a "DJI has delayed.... etc"...

I'll update on Monday, but thought I'd grab it while my P3 is actually being delivered.

So, just got another delay email from my original battery source... not their fault, it's the DJI shipping.

I just found this place online and ordered one "In Stock, ships in 1 business day"

http://www.ritzcamera.com/product/DJPH34480BAT.htm

Guess I'll let you all know on Monday "business day" if I get a shipping notice or a "DJI has delayed.... etc"...

I'll update on Monday, but thought I'd grab it while my P3 is actually being delivered.
These batteries were an issue from day one, I kicked myself for not ordering the P3 with the extra battery and then found out that those that did waited on the extra battery just like everyone else has. Even when they became "available" from DJI online. Hopefully, all those folks have their extra battery by now.

Coptershop.com has them in stock. I have one from them arriving next week and just ordered another this evening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic