P3 after 3 months without flying

Reaction score
I didn't fly with my Phantom Professional for about 3 months. A lot of new stuff's are here, like firmewares, dji go app and other (I use android tablet). What should I do next? Please some advice, because now I don't know where to start and back to the game. Thank you a lot!

Go to the DJI download page and update your firmware.
And update your Pilot App to the newer Go App. ;-)
There are full PDF update instructions on the DJI download page.
If you have any questions just ask, it isn't that difficult, when you follow the directions.

RedHotPoker

Go to the DJI download page and update your firmware.
And update your Pilot App to the newer Go App. ;-)
There are full PDF update instructions on the DJI download page.
If you have any questions just ask, it isn't that difficult, when you follow the directions.

RedHotPoker
Thank you a lol for your answer. One more question about firmwares, is it better to update firmware 1.3.20 or the new one 1.4.0010 (because it says that this one does not include remote controller update package). Which one to update?

I would suggest starting with the lower number first, I case you need it. Then update to the higher number safely. ;-)
Make sure to follow the @dji directions to the letter, ok?

RedHotPoker

Yes, loving everything , and only looking forward to more of the same. Certainly the next new FirmWare or any updates to the Go App will be beneficial to many suffering ongoing problems today. I always expect the latest to be the greatest, but unfortunately for many, this doesn't fill the void. This could be the next big winner. We will see. Fingers crossed for anyone who needs better luck.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: bobmyers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.