P3 advanced prop question

Reaction score
Any chaps give a little advise on props please, I'm thinking about getting some carbon fibre props to cut the noise down a bit, do these work or are they a bit of a gimmick what brands/types do you use any links would be great I'm in the UK

None of the different types of props available for the P3 have any significant noise reduction. The Carbon fibre are stiffer with less flexing and offer no real advantages. The factory DJI props are the most used and least troublesome.

When bouncing off limbs & walls, I think he left out..

Any chaps give a little advise on props please, I'm thinking about getting some carbon fibre props to cut the noise down a bit, do these work or are they a bit of a gimmick what brands/types do you use any links would be great I'm in the UK
Out of luck on that,,can get earmuffs,makes it quiet,,p4 low noise not much success mayby this why no p3 ones yet

Reactions: DAZ K
I find the Master AirScrew Props are definitely quieter on my Phantom 3 Standard and they are balanced.
Wow @sjd ... you sure poking the stick in the bee's nest now.. Lol..

Ah is this them,,me has not tryed,,,they look sharp and flexible,,,,are these any good,,these and wooden props probly only sort I not try,,,was at beach other day showing this old chap who was very keen on phantoms and did ask me if can get quite props for p3 range ,got original props on p3s but yes they loud,!! (I'm sure he wanted a fly)....might try some,,price ok,,,I just pay $ 42 from ferntec NZ for some p3s ones
Screenshot_20190323-092059.jpg

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Those are the ones. I bought one set and when I found out how good they were, I bought a spare set.
I have run many flights with them without any problems.

update on this question,
i got some master airscrew props and tried them out yesterday, my first opinion was no noise difference or if there was it was minor but one thing i can say is the drone seemed to handle brilliant in the wind, it was blowing strong yesterday and i wasnt going to go out but like a kid with a new toy lol. i was very impressed with the props the way they stood up to the wind ive been out in less wind and struggled a bit with the original props hoping to get back out at some point today to try again but they get my vote.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl