P3 advanced Lost in River Need Help info

Reaction score
So I was filming flight down a river and under a bridge.. Lost signal under bridge and looks like drone when up to fly back home hit bridge and then splat into river. My question is I had a brand new P3 Advanced can I buy just a standard drone and use the advanced remote and get all the features. Or do I have to get another advanced to work with the advanced remote?

My question is I had a brand new P3 Advanced can I buy just a standard drone and use the advanced remote and get all the features. Or do I have to get another advanced to work with the advanced remote?
The controllers aren't compatible, one uses Lightbridge and the other uses wifi.

Or sale the controller and accessories in eBay or Craigslist then by a brand new advance with remote or explain to Dji ur situation they sometimes offer 30% off on a new bird just the bird

so i have to buy another advanced your saying
You can buy just the Phantom itself (no RC, accessories, etc.) from DJI, but it'll only be about $40 cheaper than buying a complete Phantom. You'd be better off by buying a new Phantom and selling whatever is left of yours on eBay or here in the classifieds section.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav