P3 Advanced - Looking to buy/Cheapest place to purchase.

Reaction score
Hello

I am looking to get started by getting myself the Phantom 3 Advanced after many hours of research I believe this is the right version for me due to the price being well below £1000. I have looked into the pro version but I do not see reason why an extra £100 or so is worth the status.

I am looking for the cheapest place to purchase the P3 Advanced or if anyone is selling one.

Thanks

Only place I know of is Amazon.com for $750.usd

Sent from iPhone 6 via PhantomPilots mobile app

Maybe try eBay then. I know some sellers there ship to the UK.

Reactions: acc007
That sucks!!! Sorry Sam. I bought mine there.. I live in the Caribbean. What I do have is a US PO BOX. They shipped it to my MIAMI address then I do the shipping to Georgetown, Guyana. Cost me $120. USD from Miami to Georgetown

Sent from iPhone 6 via PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Sam Pope
I have sent you a message

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just put an ad in the classifieds section

I just bought mine a couple of weeks ago brand new from Amazon for $650. It said it was "open box" but it was sealed and brand new. With free shipping. Maybe you could buy one in the states and have it sent to someone on this board and they can ship it to England.

I just bought mine a couple of weeks ago brand new from Amazon for $650. It said it was "open box" but it was sealed and brand new. With free shipping. Maybe you could buy one in the states and have it sent to someone on this board and they can ship it to England.
We get hit with huge import and handling charges here in the uk.

Literally just brought one from slrhut.co.uk, they are based in teh US but free shipping by DHL to the UK, £530 for the p3 advanced and the offered another battery for £85

Cheapest i found by far!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic