P3 Advanced Camera settings Help

Reaction score
Hey all,
Purchased a P3 Advanced few weeks, love it so far. When out of the box video and picture was perfect for me, the factory settings i assume, yesterday i changed some settings from some threads I was reading and tutorials. Done a video today and its terrible, my Pictures won't open on my Mac, its just showing "!" now.
Can somebody guide me back to the way it was from when i took out of the box, or is there a default settings in the App. Thanks

Hey all,
Purchased a P3 Advanced few weeks, love it so far. When out of the box video and picture was perfect for me, the factory settings i assume, yesterday i changed some settings from some threads I was reading and tutorials. Done a video today and its terrible, my Pictures won't open on my Mac, its just showing "!" now.
Can somebody guide me back to the way it was from when i took out of the box, or is there a default settings in the App. Thanks
Try reformatting the SD card and set the camera back to Auto. You probably have it in manual, just a guess.

Or it means that you set the video rate to a higher level that your MAC cannot handle. Set it to a lower setting.

Same for still photos. If it doesn't open with the default app for that image format on your Mac, it could be because you set it to a format that is newer than the app understands. Try a different app to open it, or set the image type in the P3 back to a lower settings.

I can't find a "reset camera to default" on the menus. The owners manual mentions one under the General settings, so you might want to look there.

Hi, thanks for the reply guys, I got sorted anyway, I had the camera set at RAW, I put it back to jpeg, my video resolution was 720/24. I looked at my old photos and videos that I was happy with and checked the camera info on them and from there I knew then what to put my settings back to :) video is now 1080/60 which is perfect for what i want.

I shoot all my pics in both RAW & JPEG. For later post play...

RedHotPoker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31