P3 Advanced, App says no signal but can still see camera

Reaction score
I just got my new drone, charged all the batteries, put it all together. and i got it in the air for about 5 seconds just to make sure it worked then i landed it. I then turned everything off and came back half hour later. The app said it needed a firmware update, so i did the updates and now when i try to turn the gimbal on the controller or do anything it wont let me. The app says no signal but i can see the camera plain as day. Also when the app starts up it says beginners mode activated which is fine, but when i go into the settings it is off and when i turn it back on the slider goes back to the off position after about 5 seconds. I cant calibrate the compass or anything. I tried reinstalling the app and relinked the controller to the drone but still same issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

It sounds like you installed the firmware update on the remote controller via DJI GO and forgot to install it on the Phantom itself. Take a look at these instructions to ensure you did not miss any important steps.

Reactions: greengangster01
It sounds like you installed the firmware update on the remote controller via DJI GO and forgot to install it on the Phantom itself. Take a look at these instructions to ensure you did not miss any important steps.
Thanks, now that i think of it i did format the card after that initial flight from the tablet as i was cruising through some settings. Hopefully it works, Thanks again

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1