P3 Advanced $599-Ebay

OP, can't thank you enough for this. Yesterday I ordered an Advanced on Amazon since it was a lightning sale, but that was for $659, plus TAX...grr...then I got to reading about the Microcenter deal, so I was literally going to drive four hours each way tomorrow to Atlanta to get an Advanced for......the exact same price as I just bought it from Ebay. No tax, no gas. This is my first quad, and I am uber pumped. Many thanks for saving me eight hours of gas and giving me a free day tomorrow! I like this forum already...

Same deal when I got mine a couple weeks ago. Same seller. Everything worked perfectly out of the box.

Reactions: liketogethigh
OP, can't thank you enough for this. Yesterday I ordered an Advanced on Amazon since it was a lightning sale, but that was for $659, plus TAX...grr...then I got to reading about the Microcenter deal, so I was literally going to drive four hours each way tomorrow to Atlanta to get an Advanced for......the exact same price as I just bought it from Ebay. No tax, no gas. This is my first quad, and I am uber pumped. Many thanks for saving me eight hours of gas and giving me a free day tomorrow! I like this forum already...

Enjoy!! Glad to help out. I got the microcenter deal about 4 weeks ago and love it!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl