P3 Advance trouble

Reaction score
Anyone please help to me.
My P3 Advance is new one. but I can't upgrade firmware 1.9.60 for the drone, connect with my lap top only one time, then next time re-connect to laptop only a few second can't copy firmware to SD card. The gimbal can't connect to DJI GO, I saw Gimbal status is "gimbal disconnected". Please help to me.

Is your Phantom brand new out of the box? If so, try upgrading the firmware like this.

Reactions: Linh Nguyen
Is your Phantom brand new out of the box? If so, try upgrading the firmware like this.
Thank for your advised. My Phantom is brand new just open box. I was upgraded firmware, but NOT see complete upgraded. The camera light indicator just blink red & green continuous, after about teen minus change to blink green light only and next blinking red & green, that circle repeat during upgrade time, NOT hear any sound coming. I Wait more than an hour but that circle repeat during upgrade time, NOT hear any sound coming. Check SD card have 03 file, upgrade fie.bin and other 02 file, but no have Result.txt file. Please advise how do to complete upgrade firmware ỏ send back to DJI? Tks & waiting your íntruction

B.Rgds
-

upgrade fie.bin
Is that the name of your BIN file? If so, that's probably causing the problem. Try downloading the BIN file again and keep the name as-is after downloading it.

Reactions: Linh Nguyen
I was download V1.9.60 and keep as name from file zip, but not yet upgraded. Check in \DJI Go, Version 1.8.80 +. I was change other 02 SD card, but its also same (can't upgrade). To day I will be try with more new S|D card. Hope, every thing be well.
Can you advise to me, Why not saw ACTIVE button on DJI GO App (need upgrade firmware first? And have other way to ACTIVE and REGISTER?
Ưhy Image can't transmitted, saw Gimbal status is "Gimbal disconnected (The picture from camera not appear on screen of DJI GO). Need upgrade firmware before camera connect with RC or Gimbal have problem?

I've been experiencing the same issues. I downloaded the latest firmware version and my P3P has been MIA for over a week. I have no connection to the AC, the RC displays a green light and no connection to the Dji Go app. I'm at wits end.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20