P3 Adv footage feedback please

Reaction score
Hi all,

Please send me any feedback about the test footage below. Well , I am trying to identify any issues. I think that I am experiencing some kind of jello effect or something like high speed shutter i.e

Footage created in 1080 48fps at around 200-240 shutter speed using an ND8 filter.

I have identified a tilted horizon for some moment. I do not know why I have this issue anyway

Thanks
Costas

Hi all,

Please send me any feedback about the test footage below. Well , I am trying to identify any issues. I think that I am experiencing some kind of jello effect or something like high speed shutter i.e

Footage created in 1080 48fps at around 200-240 shutter speed using an ND8 filter.

I have identified a tilted horizon for some moment. I do not know why I have this issue anyway

Thanks
Costas
Hi Costas,

The tilted horizon is something everyone seems to suffer across the P3 range. Mine does, some flights are worse than others. I can't see any jello effect in your vid. Why would you shoot at 48fps? That, plus the high shutter speed and an ND8 seem to be making the picture a little dull? Just my opinion...

thanks for your info. I thought I had jello effect and tried to lower the shutter speed with an ND filter. In addition, I have read that more fps will reduce the jello effect

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj