P3 ADV Crazy Gimball

Reaction score
HI guys,

Just thourght I would see if anyone has any advice...

Had a crash with my p3 a few months a go , and have flown around 30 flights since without an issue.

Turned the phantom on today and its doing this crazy dance with a gimball motor overload error.. I tried calibrating the gimball but that fails..see video.

Is the gimball a write off or is there anything I can do to sort it?

Thanks a lot

Steve

I can think of a lot of things. Only a repair shop will beable figure it out. If you feel like sending it to me I could straighten it out. Could be just one of the gimbal motors or esc boards. All pretty cheap.

I can think of a lot of things. Only a repair shop will beable figure it out. If you feel like sending it to me I could straighten it out. Could be just one of the gimbal motors or esc boards. All pretty cheap.
Hi Ted,

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated..

I sent it to a repair shop in the end, and they had a look at it and send the gimball requires a simple "FULL HARDWARE CALIBRATION". It was failing to complete the gimball calibration from the dji go app when I had it. So I wonder what is meant by a FULL HARDWARE CALIBRATION.. Well it cost around $155 to do, but apparently its fixed now..and I await its return.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1