P3 4K - Range - Image Transmission Signal Weak

Reaction score
What sort of range do you get before you see Image Transmission Signal Weak?

I got 400m in a big open field, I spoke to support afterwards and they said I should be getting 900-1000m before seeing this message.

I'd be interested to know how others compare as the guy at support suggested my P3 may be faulty and need sending for repair, but after only 2 weeks of having it and just short of £650 spent, I don't feel like that's very fair!

Clear line of sight i was seeing around 600/800 mtrs make sure there are no wifi and overhead cables in the area you fly, and make sure you turn off any mobile phones that are near you and make sure the antennas are parallel also try different altuitudes say 30mtrs to 100 mtrs high as you fly away hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply, it might be worth me giving it another shot to be fair. I'd be interested to see other results too :)

Do you fly in the uk is you model ce spec if so only way to get longer range is to fit a range extender i used the itelite dbs unit and now fly over 2000+ mtrs.doing this to the transmitter voids warranty.

Should be on the back of transmitter power output is less for uk/euro i thinks its limited via geo graphical location but not sure there maybe others on here who can tell you if thats true.

Check out dbsmods.com i used there ver 3 mod for the P3 4k works great.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31