P3 4k less range then P3 4k pro?

Reaction score
Is it true the p3 4k has less range then the p3 4k pro? I didn't even know they made two different ones. I thought I was buying a 4k pro... I'm really bummed if this is true.

The range between the Phantom 3 4K (uses Wi-Fi) and Phantom 3 Professional (uses Lightbridge) are very different. You can compare the specs here.

P34k basically is same as p3 standard, except the camera which has 4K. The pro version has all the whistle and bells such Lightbridge,4K, etc and the price is huge.

yeah. P3 4k is on wifi, P3P is on lightbridge. You can go with the P3Advanced, which is the same price as the P34K. It only has 2.7K, but has lightbridge.

Speaking of which (this might be in another thread), is the camera on the Adv essentially the same as the PRO but they just haven't unlocked 4K? Or, are they ACTUALLY different and if so, what are the difficulties of putting the 4K camera on the ADV (trying to think of the future-if I buy an ADV-course by that time P4 will be out but who knows how locked down that sucker will be).

The camera on the Advanced is NOT the same as the Pro. The only hurdle to swapping is the $539 price tag of the Pro camera!

Speaking of which (this might be in another thread), is the camera on the Adv essentially the same as the PRO but they just haven't unlocked 4K? Or, are they ACTUALLY different and if so, what are the difficulties of putting the 4K camera on the ADV (trying to think of the future-if I buy an ADV-course by that time P4 will be out but who knows how locked down that sucker will be).

OK, thanks Dirty Bird! ADV still seems like a good deal then with the price differential.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20