P3 4K gimbal on a P3 pro

Reaction score
So I accidentally did a CSC about 40 feet up and of course my poor phantom 3 professional came crashing down.
It's still flies just fine however I literally snapped the gimbal and now I have the camera completely separated from the drone.

Hurts just to look at it [emoji30]

My question is, is there anyone that knows if I can take my p34K camera gimbal off of my P3 4K and put it on my P3 professional ?

Are they compatible?

When I took what was left of the broken gimbal off of the professional, I noticed a sticker that said "phantom three professional" located on the gimbal. This is the reason I am asking.

If they felt the need to label it then maybe other gimbals are not compatible.

Both cameras or 4K and I have heard that they are the exact same camera but then I found the sticker. Hence my Dilemma.

Does anybody know the answer to this question, or ideally, is there anyone in this forum that has actually swapped out the gimbals and they have worked?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

P3 4K Gimbal/ Cam set is not compatible with P3P Gimbal/ Cam set. Camera chip is the same but that doesn't ensure system compatibility.

My suggestion would be to sell broken Gimbal set and buy a new from DJI. There is a demand for broken sets if the electronics is intact.

P3/4K is not LightBridge, so I doubt it works with your P3P and RC

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

P3 4K Gimbal/ Cam set is not compatible with P3P Gimbal/ Cam set. Camera chip is the same but that doesn't ensure system compatibility.

My suggestion would be to sell broken Gimbal set and buy a new from DJI. There is a demand for broken sets if the electronics is intact.

So based on the photo below, are you saying that someone may actually want to purchase this?

How much can I ask for something like this?

97547e395d026232ed98bc4f11d3d72c.jpg

7512f1024871661aab5be35047c8b360.jpg

Yes you can definitely sell it. If only arms are broken, you can easily get them repaired. Your choice. I'm sure you can easily get $150. My guess.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj