P3 4K firmware files

Hi could you sent me these files too? Im having an error "sd card write protected", tried multiple sd cards but none are working anymore. Maybe reinstalling firmware will help.

Does anyone ever notice any different in range using old fw or latest fw? I'm thinking of downgrading to old fw if the latest fw is a bad as 1.6.8 in P3S.

I tried downgrading the P3 4K, but I don't get it to work.

Does anyone has ever downgraded their phantom 3 4K? What are the specific steps?

Thanks

I tried downgrading the P3 4K, but I don't get it to work.

Does anyone has ever downgraded their phantom 3 4K? What are the specific steps?

Thanks
Why do you want to downgrade? I thought the current firmware works just fine, even though the tx power is slightly underpowered but not an issue with mods.

I
Why do you want to downgrade? I thought the current firmware works just fine, even though the tx power is slightly underpowered but not an issue with mods.

I have a error were my sd card says protected or initializing. It is the normal micro sd card provided by DJI and it sometimes works but after multiple resets etc. This is why I want to downgrade and see if it works and then upgrade to the current firmware. I want to try this first before sending it into repairs.

I

I have a error were my sd card says protected or initializing. It is the normal micro sd card provided by DJI and it sometimes works but after multiple resets etc. This is why I want to downgrade and see if it works and then upgrade to the current firmware. I want to try this first before sending it into repairs.
Are you using sdcard adapter to transfer your files (photos and videos) to pc?

Ah, I remember you. You're the guy who have protected sdcard problem. Did you solve it?

Yes ;). well since I got it working again i didn't use any sd card adapter anymore, only the usb cable and the gimball. But I now get frequently the sd card initializing message and then I must wait about 1-3 min and sometimes it says that it works and sometimes invalid sd. very frustrating. This is why I want to try the downgrade and then upgrade to see if it has any effect. Before sending it back to repairs...

The problem is very frustrating as I was on holidays and visited some nice places. Was most of the time rebooting etc. and hoping to get it to work... Once I couldn't fix the problem and a nice opportunity to shoot got ruined.

IMO, would really stay clear from downgrading and upgrading unless I know what I'm doing. Why don't you try using microsd usb otg reader. So far, it never gives me any problem.

Does anyone has ever downgraded their phantom 3 4K?
I don't know if this will work on the P34K, but it can be downgraded like this on a P3S. If you try it, make sure you use the P34K BIN instead of the BIN linked in that thread.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl