P3 4k camera tilts down after warming up

Reaction score
I took my P3 out to survey some land and when I went to warm it up I noticed the camera started to slowly tilt down? I corrected it by moving the camera to the starting position then it slowly went back down. What gives? It's fairly new with 3-4hrs flight time, I've never crashed it, the only thing I can think of was I left it in my truck over the weekend durning 100-101 temps in Texas.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Try recalibrating your remote controller in the DJI GO app. Don't forget to move the tilt wheel fully in both directions during the calibration process.

Try recalibrating your remote controller in the DJI GO app. Don't forget to move the tilt wheel fully in both directions during the calibration process.
Link to how this is done? I have not seen it in the app?

It's in the RC Controller Settings. Look for "RC Calibration".

Reactions: Mako79
There's also a gimbal calibration that's separate from the compass and IMU calibrations. The following is copied-and-pasted from my reply to another thread about this.

Remove the gimbal lock, and start everything normally on a table or level surface. No propellers, of course, and no need to start the motors. Allow the app to go to the normal camera view.

On the top line, press the far-right icon (settings), or (just to the right of the Home icon) where it usually says P-GPS, but it's P-ATTI indoors.

On the left, you'll see a bunch of little icons. Press the camera/gimbal icon toward the bottom. You'll get the Gimbal menu. The third item is "Gimbal Auto Calibration". Use that one (for now); not the others. It will confirm that you want to proceed. Press OK just once. Then don't touch it (it doesn't do anything for a while). It will tell you when it's done.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4