P3 4K, BNIB P3p Camera & Misc

Reaction score
Phantom 3 4K - $400
The camera gimbal is not connecting to the remote control but the drone is flyable. I have purchased a new camera for the drone that I will throw in with the purchase. I haven't had time to get it looked at or repaired, I have purchased a phantom4 so I don't want to use more money on getting this repaired.
The drone comes with 2 batteries, extra propellers, DJI backpack and a brand new 4k Camera.

Phantom 3 Professional Camera - $200 - SOLD
Selling a brand new in the box Phantom 3 Professional Camera, this camera will also fit in the Phantom 3 Advanced. It is a 4k Camera and was never used.

Buyer is responsible for shipping

Other stuff for sale:

Canon T6i DSLR - $400
Camera is in pristine condition, slightly used. Comes with 18-55mm Lens and Camera bag.
Also comes with Neewer battery pack and two OEM Canon(not aftermarket) batteries. Great camera if you are looking to start a video blog or just trying to capture awesome family videos.

XBOX 360 Slim - $50
Comes with all cables and 2 wireless remotes. It is in perfect condition no scratches or dings. Comes with Fifa 15.

Asus RT-AC68U Wireless Router - $100
Brand new Asus Wireless Router, Still in box was removed out of box to take a look at the item. This is a router that has the ability to cover a wide range. Comes with three antennas, 2ghz & 5ghz 802.11ac router.

Last edited:
I'm located in Las Vegas, shipping to 93277 should be around $7-$20 depending on which item you were interested in.

I bought your 4K. Do you still have the drone? Any damage? Does it come with the camera that won't connect? I am interested. I would pay the other $200 plus shipping.

Yeah I still have the drone, it also comes with a brand new 4K camera that's why price is $400. I recently purchased the new camera from DJI for $399 so I'm giving away the drone and accessories with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic