P3 4K battery cheap?

Reaction score
Anyone know of any RELIABLE batteries for the p3? I don't want to spend $150 on a DJI one but I don't want to get one that will explode or not even work in the drone. Any reliable brands I should look into? Thanks

Reactions: Storm
I just ordered one from amazon for $80 I'll do a review on it and let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered one from amazon for $80 I'll do a review on it and let you know

If it's the mr batt one, lemme know. I've heard people getting good luck. But also they take a second to break in.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

So far so good, the Led lights are definitely dimmer than DJI batteries. But I don't really care about that. Won't fly till tomorrow morning.
f28eb7c0ef70daebe93f611cdb9c0e38.jpg

So far so good, the Led lights are definitely dimmer than DJI batteries. But I don't really care about that. Won't fly till tomorrow morning.
f28eb7c0ef70daebe93f611cdb9c0e38.jpg

I'm pretty impressed so far..
ccefdc2e0e5221ba882584b8d4f5b8f9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pretty impressed so far..
ccefdc2e0e5221ba882584b8d4f5b8f9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll be surprised if you can fly without problems. The dim lights are a definite way to tell the battery is non oem and could get rejected by the app.

I'll be surprised if you can fly without problems. The dim lights are a definite way to tell the battery is non oem and could get rejected by the app.

People have flown without em. Someone's already reviewed this battery on the forums, and the only thing he said / noticed was that the battery takes longer to break in to its full mAh than the DJI one.

I flew today, there was absolutely no difference from one battery to the next. I only flew it down to 50%, which took about 16-17 minutes. Until I'm satisfied with the battery so far.

"You can buy OEM DJI batteries here on Amazon for $101."

Er.. no. No I can't.

"This item does not ship to Kuching, Malaysia."

So there's that?
The OP seemed to be quoting a price in USD. I feel your pain though. Having access to Amazon prices and shipping is something I would surely miss if I did not have it.

Anyone in Australia found an Amazon/cheap battery that they can get shipping for?

Update* I flew my third and fourth flights with the Mr Batt batteries. I love them so far. I'm only flying them to 50% right now, but it seems that I get longer flight times than with my DJI batteries.
To be fair, I didn't really know about battery maintenance or best practices, so my DJI batteries may not be in optimal shape.
I'm probably going to continue to purchase Mr. Batt.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20