P2V+ with Litchi App - NAZA Mode

Reaction score
I fly my P2V+ with dji App in NAZA mode & today for the 1st time flew it with the Litchi App.
Super impressed so far but during the flight I couldn't find a RTH icon & didn't want to play with the S2 switch so it really was a quick test flight
Can someone assure me that I can initiate/Activate RTH by flipping the S2 switch & that Course lock Home lock etc work in Litchi?

Oh just noticed that the Litchi App tells me I am in ATTI mode - yet my dji App tells me I am in NAZA mode - HELP!
I was wondering why it was drifting all over the place! Does this mean I can only either be in GPS or ATTI mode & Litchi doesn't facilitate NAZA mode?

Thanks in advance

I haven't tried the litchi app yet drone took a hit from a football waiting for replacement will be here tomorrow did you buy the new app for 10.00

I haven't tried the litchi app yet drone took a hit from a football waiting for replacement will be here tomorrow did you buy the new app for 10.00
Sorry to hear about the football mishap - If your replacement is a P3 you will have to pay for the Litch App. I am flying a P2V+ & the Litchi App is FREE for this model. Excellent App but not sure about this GPS/ATTI mode in the Litchi App that doesn't seem to facilitate similar dji NAZA mode which I am very confident flying

I fly my P2V+ with dji App in NAZA mode & today for the 1st time flew it with the Litchi App.
Super impressed so far but during the flight I couldn't find a RTH icon & didn't want to play with the S2 switch so it really was a quick test flight
Can someone assure me that I can initiate/Activate RTH by flipping the S2 switch & that Course lock Home lock etc work in Litchi?

Oh just noticed that the Litchi App tells me I am in ATTI mode - yet my dji App tells me I am in NAZA mode - HELP!
I was wondering why it was drifting all over the place! Does this mean I can only either be in GPS or ATTI mode & Litchi doesn't facilitate NAZA mode?

Thanks in advance
Been using Litchi for a while now. When the bird is looking for satellites it tells you you are in ATTI mode. When you have enough satellites the message goes away. I can assure you that all of the switches work the same as long as they are programmed properly.

Been using Litchi for a while now. When the bird is looking for satellites it tells you you are in ATTI mode. When you have enough satellites the message goes away. I can assure you that all of the switches work the same as long as they are programmed properly.

You are absolutely right - I was testing the App indoors - as soon as I went out & it grabbed satellites the GPS came up - THANKS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20