P2V+ "Wi-Fi range extended to 800m max"

Reaction score
P2V+ "Wi-Fi range extended to 800m max" sounds VERY appealing. It's a significant Wi-Fi range improvement out-of-the-box, comparing to 300m Wi-Fi range of P2V.

Attachments

• P2V+800m.png
    P2V+800m.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 495
Seeing as that's from the Android app and cut from the screen shot I posted earlier it's not clear how this is achieved or which model it applies to.

What we are seeing this afternoon is a continual series of repeat posts quoting unsubstantiated facts. Until there is something concrete, it might be useful if people bothered to read what has been posted and then apply some context to their own posts if they were actually worth submitting, which unfortunately the bulk today are not... :evil:

mr_3_0_5 said:
How do you think they turned up the power on the extender?

I downloaded/upgraded the new Android app 1.0.39 APK from DJI site on my Nexus 7, and found this intro statement is interesting. I bet the longer Wifi range is probably achieved by the new camera and repeater RE700 (P2V repeater is RE500).

I guess an easier way to boost the Wifi range is by software instead of hardware RF power/antenna, such as using the same/similar wireless protocol as Lightbridge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers